In my corner

In my corner of the world this past week,
I read a travel magazine and dreamed of all those places to go;
I watched my kids enjoy the church Fall carnival, and get too much candy;
I battled a cold all week; ugh.
I ate too much candy bars and candy corns;
I went to dinner with my family - 5 kids and my husband. It was a near disaster with our 6 month old; sigh.

I danced with my baby girl to the tune of Josh Turners' Why Don't We Just Dance;
I made birthday cake, graham crackers; and carrot bread;
I bought shoes for my son, my daughter, and I splurged and bought some for myself;
I celebrated my girl's birthday;
I learned not to stress when the baby cries in the restaurant, because that will make her cry even more and then you might want to join in too; And most people are understanding. Or at least appear that way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend