Birthday week

Because birthdays around here don't just last for one day!
I have eaten way too many desserts this week. And I have run ... 3 miles total. Ack.
My sweet husband had enough points from traveling for work that we got a free night at a hotel on the coast. So excited! We finally spent a night away from home without children ... for the first time in 2 years. It was a much-needed break from reality for the two of us. We were able to talk without being interrupted. We sat and watched a sunset without any little hands tugging on us. And we ate what we wanted - like ice cream for lunch! Of course by morning time I missed those little minions ... but we held out until late afternoon before returning to the home front.
Of course I forgot to pack the camera. So all my awesome photos are on my husband's phone. I am hoping he will upload or download or whatever it takes - to the computer so I can share some of the gorgeous views we had on our mini-mini vacation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend