Farm food

 I came home from church on Sunday to find these in my house. Along with some black roses.
Thanks a bunch older brother and sister.
 The kids and I headed out to the farm for groceries today. And boy did we come up with some good food!
 Little K had a grand time in the dirt. She helped pick carrots, and helped taste-test the beans and carrots and cherry tomatoes. (Boy did we all pay for that later!)
She also had fun letting the beans drive the car. I don't know if you can tell, but that car was covered in dirt.
 What a fun day! even though I ended up driving back out to the farm for a mattress I had forgotten to pick up while I was there - I didn't mind so much going back to that peaceful place on earth.
Tomorrow the cousins arrive here - we are so excited and looking forward to visiting with the other side of the family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend