Hello?

Today I bought myself a new cell phone. Welcome to the age of technology!
The phone I did use (top picture) was a discard of my husband's. It was one of the first ones he used at work many, many, many years ago. It was continually dialing random numbers because of the bumping and bruising it got in my purse. I liked it because it was so basic, but I was constantly checking to make sure I hadn't dialed China.
So today when the 2 youngest girls and I were walking downtown on an errand I passed by a T-Mobile store and thought I would just duck in and see what they had.
Ta-da. And here we are: a flip phone (bottom photo) - it won't dial without my help and it even takes pictures! Plus a lot more neat little things, but at least now I won't be calling any Li's across the seas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend