A decade

10 years have gone by since I got my last tetanus shot. I guess it's about time I get another.
Ten years ago I gave birth to this sweet little girl (although this picture was taken when she was 6 months, not a newborn)

My middle girl is 10 today. Wow, has time gone by fast.
That little happy baby has grown into a sweet young girl, one who loves to help create in the kitchen; one who likes food - especially the picking and eating of it on the farm. She takes amazing photos with our simple little digital camera. She takes care of her youngest sister with a mother's compassion. Sure, she has her days when she is a green eyed monster. None of my children are perfect. But she has blessed our lives in so many ways.
It's been a good decade.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend