2 in a row

Today was the first time in probably about 20 years, that I have run 2 days in a row, voluntarily.
I took the dog out for a quick run (2 miles) yesterday just to get the wiggles out of her, (and to be able to eat some cookies at my sister's.)
And then today I actually went back out and ran again. 4 miles. It was my long slow run for the week. And it was, long-lasting, slow and maybe included some running.

Finishing the run, instead of cutting it short - which my mind tried to convince me to do - that made me feel pretty good in the end.So it was worth it.
And that marathon is looming in my head now. I have 6 months to go until the big day. I think I better get my training routine set out and ready soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend