Day 2 of break

It was the second day of 'vacation' for us.
And I felt like I was the turkey running for cover. Or running around like a turkey with its head off.
Was it the sleeping in until 8 am that did it? Or maybe making pancakes for the crew, and then going for my run that left me feeling undone. I didn't get my own breakfast until after 10, scarfing it down with one eye on the clock.
My daughter needed to be somewhere by 10.30 -ish.
So we didn't make it there until 11.30.
It was a pretty flexible get-together, so it worked out ok. But it left me scrambling to get to the eye doctor and another meeting on time.

So, about the eye doctor. Little K has some moves that she uses on her older sister. Moves that involve some screeching and physical contact. Those two fight like ... like ... girls. Sometimes K and M can be best buds and play so well (for a 3 yr old and 8 yr old), and then other times.. sigh... things happen like they did earlier in the weekend. Little K's hand somehow chopped Miss M's face .. and broke her glasses. We had to tape them until we got into the eye doctor's today. Thankfully the frames were in stock and we were out of there in time to grab lunch and head to my meeting.
I'm thankful that I was able to get done the things I needed to get done, and I'm looking forward to more tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend