Destruction before construction

Phase I.
We spent Saturday destroying our roofing. (I use the term 'we' very loosely.)
The minions were great helpers while I kept them fed and ran the errands when needed. A glorified go-fer, that's me.

G and the minions took off the shingles and tar paper along with hundreds of nails. My brother came down to help but didn't make it into the pictures.

We had only two full pickup loads to take to the dump (or wherever G took them)

Notice the different sky? Oregon weather has been so weird. It has been gray and cool every morning for the past few days and then by noon or so it turns sunny - perfect for working on the roof though

Today - Monday - they are back up there ripping off these beautiful boards you see here. I'll keep you updated.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend