Just because

Just because there isn't much progress on the remodeling project doesn't mean I shouldn't be posting here; just because all the pictures these days are of the little cutie doesn't mean I shouldn't be writing about the other children in the household.
I've been remiss about that - sorry.
In our corner of the world this week:
I've been able to spend a lot more time smooching on my littlest one. I read the book "Choosing to SEE" by Mary Beth Chapman, in one night. I. Could. Not. Put. It. Down. And since then I have been hugging my kids a little more and trying to listen to them a little better. I highly recommend it for everyone.
G-man has been busy with The Project. Lately that involves cutting concrete and chiseling it out of where we don't want it. We are hoping to get some walls up this week. (We, once again, being a loosely-used term.)
The vehicle I drive, a pickup, is beginning to give us problems. Stressful for me. I hate it when things don't run right, especially vehicles. So I haven't gone to town in 4 days, excluding church. I am afraid to drive the pickup until we get it to the mechanic.
Our extended family welcomed a new baby into the clan. My nephew and his wife now have another baby boy at home with them. Hurrah!

And as a friend pointed out to me today, maybe it's time I slowed down, sat down, stayed at home. She didn't use so many words, but that was the point. Why? Because I think I broke my toe. Or at the very least injured it badly. I had plans for this past week and this coming week. Plans that included GOing places. Yet with my toe and my vehicle in need of attention ... I guess maybe God is trying to tell me something.
At least I'll get a date tonight with my sweetie. He's driving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend