11 years

2001 - 
11 years have gone by. Quickly. Today my oldest girl, the one who is so much like me, today she turns 11.

2003 -
I remember the pain of her birth. The one baby I did not have an epidural with. Because I wanted the experience. And did we have it! During the pregnancy, she was sitting on my sciatic nerve, and I hobbled around trying to walk;
2005 -
But since then there hasn't been the same kind of pain. Oh we have our clashes of course, because we are so alike in some ways; but I am so blessed by this girl and all she is and does in our family.
 2009 -
2011 -

Happy 11th Birthday, to my swimmer girl!

Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. I can't believe how much #5 looks like S as a baby. Happy Birthday, S, you are turning into a wonderful young lady.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend