18

A milestone in the life of our little one. Baby K, Little K is 18 months old today. She sings, she jabbers, she imitates all the words we say. Gotta be a bit more careful these days; not that I am spouting off bad words all the time, with 4 other parrots in the house, my words are usually chosen carefully. And forget about spelling things out. The kids can figure that out quickly. G and I use code words when we need to. But I digress.

Little K. has survived a year and a half with bonks and bruises, scrapes and older siblings. She has screamed at me, and cried long and loud. I really did not know how we were going to survive the first year. But we've all made it. with much prayer and tears, we've got 18 months under the belt.
Her cousin (shown on the left) turns 2 today. They are exactly 6 months apart; it's going to be fun to watch these two grow up together, and hopefully be good friends. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend