Party time

It's that time of year again.
When the months of talking and dreaming get to be put into action. The dress-up box gets dragged out, and the imaginations kick in. Tonight was carnival night ('harvest party') at the church for Awana. My three younger ones are still dressing as princesses.
My girl M in light purple wore the crown I wore for my wedding. She was pretty thrilled about that. And her sister M in darker purple wore the tiara from a cousin's wedding.
The older girl has passed that phase long ago. She tried the ballerina outfit on but had outgrown it, so she went with the basketball outfit.
And have you ever seen a cuter Snow White? I didn't think so.

(And here's the star princess trying to eat some breakfast while the paparazzi swoops in.)

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend