Break-fast

I had breakfast with the Earl today. He and I got along fabulously, sharing some pancakes and quiet. Although it was a fast break before I had to take the Boy to meet the bus, I still enjoyed my Earl Grey tea.
Coffee is for the  ... crazy people. The crazy people happen to be my friends, so I am thankful there is coffee (for them). But I won't touch it. Ugh, gag, blech. Give me some nice hot tea instead!
Awhile ago, my husband was sent on a business trip to Austria (oh I should've gone! One of my biggest regrets!) and he was so sweet to pick up some English tea for me while in London on a layover. I am just now getting to the end of my favorite Whittards of England tea.
I told him it's time to go back to Europe.
He suggested I order it online. Harrumph.
My sister in-law gave me some of the Irish Gold tea she got from her trip to the Green Isle. It is so good. It, too, is coming to the end. I don't think I could convince them to go back for more either.
how about you? Coffee? Tea? Pepsi? for breakfast

Comments

  1. I'm actually drinking a cup of tea as I read this! I get too jittery with coffee
    -Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Best we way to fulfill that desire for really good English tea is to visit Victoria, B.C. and buy some at Murchies. Their Empress Afternoon Blend is what got us hooked on tea when we visited long ago and nothing else has come close to its taste.
    If interested in traveling across the border, let us know and we'll join you, eh.
    ***Mark**

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should go and buy your tea. Wherever it is. And if you need companionship while you travel, let me know. I like Earl Gray too, I'd go with you to pick some up. I'm more of an iced tea drinker, and I'm trying to kick the diet coke habit so I'm drinking a lot more of the tea. May switch over to the hot stuff before long, we have a freeze warning in Kansas on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend