Park Day 4

Even though I had plenty to do at home, I met up with a friend at anew-to-us park in our town. Our kids played together there for a little while and then were ready to go.
There was a tall slide;

a smallish climbing structure with a slide;

swings!

and monkey bars;
and, what I didn't get pictured, was the splash pad. I think if it had been warmer, and if we had had towels, and if I had let the kids play in the water fountain, then the park rating would have been higher than 6.5; as it was, we'll have to try this neighborhood park again on a hot day when we can play in the water.
Thankfully there were plenty of picnic tables, and a drinking fountain and bathrooms! - three items on my own personal criteria list.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend