Summer

Summer is going by so fast. Yesterday our girl found a 4 leaf clover! She was hanging on the swings in the backyard, just staring at the ground, she says, and whamo - there it was.
The boy washed the dog today, and enjoyed some water himself.
And I have another project. You know, for all that spare time I have on my hands.
My sister in-law pieced the squares I had cut out. (I just can't get enough Irish Chain quilts!) So now I get to put the backing on and work on the part I love to do: the quilting! The colors in the photo didn't come out quite right - a little dark/ blue. There is much more purple in it than blue. And the backing will be an aquamarine color.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend