In my corner

In my corner of the world this past week,
I read my Runner's World magazine - wahoo, and then
I ran! Yes I did!
I watched "Big Jake" a John Wayne classic;
I bought donuts (thus the added need to run)
I made soup, and it was gooood;
I learned that the personalization of faith in the past century has led to a type of isolation of believers - our pastor's sermon was full of good stuff today;
and I learned that even though you might think someone's marriage looks good on the outside, it isn't necessarily. I received some shocking, saddening news and am thanking God for my wonderful, talkative husband (and praying for those who are hurting).

Comments

  1. It's always good to be thankful for what you have. It's sad sometimes it takes news like that to make us remember to be thankful. I know I probably take my hubby for granted way too much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend