Spotlight 2

Let's look at another one of the blogs on My List. 
The writer of this blog is a someone I went to school with. Knit Together (Designs) is just one of her blogs! It covers her knitting projects and patterns, and I am in awe of what she does with her hooks and yarn. Maybe one of these days when I learn pick a hobby and learn to knit I will be using some of her patterns. I just love the baby hats she has made! Her other blog, which I just link to from KTD is called Knit Together. Similar I know but the meaning of the title is so cool. This blog is about her family, and on it she quotes Colossians 2:2 "That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love..." I just love this. My friend is a homeschooling mom of (gulp) 7! She is the first - and only - person I know from my past who homeschools a passel of kids like I do. 
I hope you take a peek into her world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend