In my corner

In my corner of the world this past week
I ate a lot of food. Not enough to feel sick. But a lot of good tasting food.
I watched my husband work on and finish the fence for the wood stove. It keeps the baby out of the area, and it is a great place to dry clothes that don't quite get done in the dryer.
I put together the first celebration for our son's 12th birthday. He and a bunch of his buddies played football up at the high school for a couple of hours. A great birthday "party" - minor clean up and I got to stay home in a quiet house.
I measured  baby K - looks like at 7 months old, she is 27 inches.
I pondered the many blessings God has put into our lives.
I introduced my kids to the movie A Christmas Story, you know the one with the classic line "You'll shoot your eye out, kid!"
I ran a mile with my son. And it felt good!

** For those of you who have posted comments - thanks! I am trying to figure out a better way to reply, but I don't think this set-up allows an easy way to do it. **

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend