In my corner

In my corner of the world this past week ...
I felt baby's 2 new teeth;
I bought winter gloves and snow pants for the kids;
I watched K pull herself up on the edge of the couch;
I prayed for a very sick little boy in Texas; last we heard he was recovering;
I studied the Proverbs 31 woman in Bible study - a goal to strive for not a yardstick to measure myself against;
I finished the Gary Thomas book I was reading, finally. It's called "The Beautiful Fight" and it is a very good book! I highly recommend any of his books.
I read our National Geographic magazine;
and I learned not to underestimate my kids - today while I was out, my two M girls were in their room ... praying!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend