In my corner

In my corner of the world this past week,
I watched the movie Mr Bean's Holiday. It was cheesy, but I actually laughed out loud at some parts.
I listened to old music - from when I was a kid. Mmmm, memories.
I read a book by Jane Kirkpatrick, "An Absence so Great", and finally finished it. It took over a week, but it was a good read.
I saw photos of my friends in Argentina. Oh, how I miss them!
I went to the dentist for my two older kids. No cavities! Hurrah! My 5 year old was begging for her turn. (Yes, my kids beg to go to the dentist.)
I made my brother and my husband play the game Cranium. Definitely not one of their favorites, but still fun.
I bought new running shoes, and a jacket. Today I tried them out for 2 miles. Yeah!
I sang the hymns to my baby K as she snuggled in my arms this morning in church.
I learned that a 12 year old boy can be just as emotional as a 10 year old girl. Or maybe a 12 year old girl. I'll let you know about that in 2 years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend