Over the week

My girl and I made these cute cookies this weekend. Miss M received a box of recipes for her birthday last year and has been wanting to make these "Snickerpoodles" since then. So finally I got the ingredients and we made them for gifts.








Her sisters helped decorate. Here's the final product.











In other news, my Yahoo reader popped up the heading "Kim Kardashian gets a new hairdo". Yeah, so? I did too; as did my niece. It's the time of the year to cut hair I guess.






 Mine looked a lot better when the stylist did it, I'm still figuring it out. But it's shorter and lighter and feels good.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. aw, those cookies are so cute! And your hair-do is quite cute as well! =)
    ann:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend